The thermal imaging cameras we have featured in our top list are all designed to hitch a drive on your drone.
With thermal image resolution cameras, you have the particular possibility to turn your rhyme into your own personal search and rescue drone . If you are producing, with a little adjusting in the image processor plus filters, you may locate typically the bad crops in your discipline .
The possibilities of thermal camera equipped drones are endless . These heat cameras are designed in order to be as lightweight as possible, so they would not sacrifice precious flight period or affect your drones middle of gravity .
5) Flir Vue Expert 336 Thermal Camera (9mm)
- Size 2. 26″ x 1. 75″ (57. 4 x forty four. 4 mm) (including lens); Weight 3. 25-4 ounces. (92. 1 – 113. 4 g) (configuration dependent)
- Input Supply Voltage 4. 0 – 6. zero VDC; 336× 256 Resolution; 9 mm; 35 Degree x 27 Degree
- Functioning Temperature Range -20 DegreeC to +50 DegreeC; Non-Operating Temperature Range -55 DegreeC to +95 DegreeC; Functional Altitude +40, 000 feet
- Thermal Imager Uncooled VOx Micro bolometer
- Bluetooth, MAVLink, and USB communication terme; composite video output
Flir 436-0014-00S Vue Pro 336 9mm 9Hz (Black)
4) SKY EYE-DUO EXPERT Thermal Camera
- 400grams, light weight. Convenient wiring center for RC receiver in addition to video output.
- PWM control and serial command manage. Picture in Picture function.
- GPS data will be overlaid to video/photo. One important back to home placement
- Adjustable control speed: SLOW speed for large focus range, accurate. FAST velocity for small zoom selection, sensitive and quick.
- 3-aixs high stabilized gimbal method based on FOC technologies.
SKY EYE-DUO EXPERT 3-Axis Drone Gimbal Stellar for FLIR DUO PRO R Thermal Camera
3) Flir Vue640 (19 mm) Thermal Camera
- Unreal Band 7. 5 – 13. 5 μm; Total Frame Rates 30 Hz (NTSC); 25 Hz (PAL); Resolution 640× 512
- Sizing 57. 4 x forty-four. 4 mm (including lens); Weight 92. 1 – 113. 4 g; Precision Mounting Holes Two M2x0. 4 on each regarding two sides & bottom part; One 1/4-20 threaded gap on top
- Input Energy (max 2. 5 amplifying device during shutter) 4. zero – 6. 0 VDC; Power Dissipation (steady state) < 1. 2 W ˜1. 0 T
- Functioning Temperature Range -20 DegreeC to +50 DegreeC; Non-Operating Temperature Range -55 DegreeC to +95 DegreeC; Detailed Altitude +40, 000 ft
- Image Optimization for sUAS; Digital Detail Enhancement; Invertible Image; Polarity Control (black hot/white hot) & Shade Palettes
Flir 436-0012-00 Vue640 Resolution, 19 logistik Lens, Fast Frame Rate Movie (Black)
2) Yuneec YUNCGOETUS Heat Camera
- The only dual-camera with infrared, lowlight, and gimbal integration. The particular thermal imaging and low light camera 1080p combined in addition to receivable with HD and Infrared simultaneous recording.
- Temp measurement and display with adjustable temperature detection level for specificranges
- Multiple color spectra offers user selectable visualization of heat options and the large RED-GREEN-BLUE sensor “sees” better details in the darkthan your eye
- Compatible with Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter Jingle // Smartphone CGO-ET Program, available inthe App Shop and Google Play Retail store // Team Mode capability // Handheld capability
- Look at in real time: both images are simultaneously live-streaming live on your distant control & can become separated and viewed as picture-picture or as an contribution.
Yuneec YUNCGOETUS 3-axis, 360 Rotating Gimbal together with Infrared, Low Light & Thermal Imaging Camera, Black
1) FLIR Vue Pro R Radiometric (19mm) Energy Camera
- Catches accurate, non-contact temperature measurements from an aerial viewpoint and saves images together with calibrated temperature data inlayed in every pixel
- Vue Pro R captures typical JPEGs and fully radiometric R-JPEGs that can become fully analyzed in FLIR Tools thermography analysis in addition to reporting software.
- Vue Expert R has a built-in, low-power Bluetooth module, so an individual can easily configure your own camera with our custom iOS or Android apps prior to deciding to take off.
- Alter color palettes, set your image optimization features, configure your PWM inputs, and start recording all with out lugging a computer towards the field.
- Validated export licenses must be obtained coming from the U. S. Division of Commerce prior to export or re-export of such devices outside of the United States.
FLIR Vue Pro R Radiometric 640×512 Pixels/19mm Lens/30Hz Camera Jingle Accessory